Last modified: 4/11/2023
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To personalize your experience
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use the website, for example, which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on our website.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: